We operate our own document sharing system called Inside Connections. We use a secure Microsoft SharePoint Online system, which takes advantage of the latest cloud technology.
This enables us to offer a facility for our secretariat clients which allows all important scheme and trustee documents to be held in a separate dedicated and structured web library that can be accessed remotely by individual trustees and anyone else that they authorise, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It is also used as a vehicle to share and edit documents securely, which has grown in popularity with the advent of GDPR. We host and manage the content and any changes to the access requirements.
This helps reduce the need for paper meeting packs which has various security and environmental advantages.
Inside Connections provides:
- Full remote access for all Trustee board members
- Ability to restrict certain files from advisors as appropriate
- Efficient communication and collaboration facilities (for example, in relation to approval of proposals, discretions and recommendations)
- Archiving and storage of historical documents
- Full contact details for Trustees and advisors
- Meetings schedules
- Global search facility
- Remote real time back up
- Secure access to meeting packs / sophisticated pdf’s (documents uploaded to Inside Connections rather than emailed to improve security)
- Email notification of when documents are loaded
- Ability to download meeting packs direct to laptops or iPads
For more information please contact us